Friday, December 4, 2015

Gratitude

It has been awhile since I last blogged, but I had to take a minute and just write about a how     G-d has been working in our lives. G-d has been so amazing to us, and blessing us left and right. Most of our inner circle knows this, but it's too much of a miracle to just not share.

It all started at the beginning of November, when my husband's company decided to downsize- and that meant that my husband lost his job. He got an amazing severance package, but the company decided to go a different route and they let go of a lot of people. To say that I was scared was probably the biggest understatement ever. Fear grabbed my heart like never before. Sure, with his severance, we were going to be OK for about a month, but the what ifs started coming. What if he didn't get another job before that month was up? Yes, I'm admitting my own sin and telling you that I hadn't even thought to stop and trust in G-d, but just had a panic attack instead. I know better, but that doesn't change the fact.

The next day, after he was let go, my amazing husband put in over fifty applications, got his resume` updated, and had three interviews for some massive companies. Things were still scary, but there was a glimmer of hope that maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

That didn't stop the panic attacks though, and by the end of the week (even though my husband had half a dozen interviews lined up) I was just walking in terror. Finally I did the right thing and just laid it all at His feet- confessing my sin of doubt. And let me tell you that grace and peace just poured over me in that minute. I know that we had our congregation praying for us, during this time, as well as some ladies that I've met online that are Messianic as well. That day I felt the prayers of the saints like never before, and something bloomed bigger in me then ever before- faith.

From that moment on I knew that G-d was going to handle this. My husband had several interviews with some massive cooperate companies, and ones with government agencies, but still nothing happened. I guess with cooperate companies and government agencies this is nothing new, but I refused to be shaken. Adonai Eloheinu, the L-rd our G-d, would meet our every need- and He did in a huge way.

Finally a month later my husband heard back from the government job and a company that is one of the biggest financial companies in the world- and both of them wanted him! He had passed every background check, and they wanted his skills. On Thanksgiving night we were able to share the joy and provision of our G-d with my family and with my husband's family that he was going to take the job with the financial company. The thing is that this job came with a bigger salary then he was making before, at his old job, and way better hours!

I don't write this post to brag. Please know my heart here. I debated writing this post at all, knowing that there are several people that read my blog and wish us ill, but the thing I want you to see and understand is that G-d will meet all of your needs, if you just stop being afraid and repent of the fear. He wants to take care of His people, and if you will just repent of the fear and walk in faith He will take care of you.

It's not easy, please don't think it is, and it is a battle to choose to have faith, but it's well worth it. The panic attacks tried to come, from the enemy, but it got easier and easier to walk in faith. I know that I have a long way to go in this journey, and growing my faith in G-d daily, but as I continue to trust Him and watch as He supplies every need according to His riches and glory in Yeshua the Messiah, it gets easier to trust Him.

If you are going through a trial in your life be encouraged. If you are a child of the Most High and serve Him alone- loving Him with all your heart, soul, and mind and loving nothing else above Him, then you are His' and He will take care of His own.

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email