Friday, July 31, 2015

July's Square Swap

As much as I don't enjoy summer, I do love decorating for summer. The entire house is decorated in the Americana theme. Ever since I was a little girl there's just something about the old red, white, and blue that I love!

I was seriously excited to do July's squares. I knew that I wanted to make them in an Americana theme, for the 4th of July. I decided to add a special square, since my swap sister's birthday is also in July. Here's the finished product and the patterns I used!



The star pattern is separate and can be found HERE







It's a bit tough to see in photos, but the cake is a light yellow with white frosting. I used the idea I saw on YouTube for the cake and just sewed it onto a granny square. 

These were fun to make and now I can finally say that I'm all caught up! Yay! Stay tuned for August's squares, which will be really cute as well!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

1 comment:

Follow by Email