Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Brings May Flowers

After the debacle that was April's squares (yes I'm still being hard on myself for those!) I'm pleased to say that May's turned out so cute, and this time I have patterns to share. Oh I had patterns for the April's squares, but they were saved to docx and I didn't have the link on hand to share. I'll look around, but there's no promises that I'll find them.

I do promise that these are square. They measure right, but when you start working in rounds and then go to a square shape, it does tend to curl up. I need to block these, but I promise- they are squares!




This pattern only makes a 4.5 inches, so I had to add rows to make it bigger to fit the 6 inch squares that we're making. I also used a size H-8, or 5.0 mm, hook, instead of the G-6 4.25mm hook that was called for.





Once again, the pattern was only for a 4.5 inch square, but adding an extra row of DC to it, and then a SC for the border made it 6 inches. I also used a size H-8, or 5.0 mm, hook, instead of the G-6 4.25mm hook that was called for.





And the last one that was originally a 4.5 inch square, but I made into a 6 inch square.I also used a size H-8, or 5.0 mm, hook, instead of the G-6 4.25mm hook that was called for.





I'm really pleased with how these squares turned out. I'm whipping these up pretty fast too. Five squares per day. So I should have everything, that was backed up, to my square partner before the August squares are due! Hurray!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email