Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Modest Dresses

I'm in a never ending quest to find modest clothing that is also cute. While I want to remain modest in everything that I do, I also don't want to look like I'm wearing a sack cloth! One of my favorite clothing suppliers is Corset Story. Yes, you can get corsets there, but they also have an amazing supply of vintage looking dresses. And if you know me, I love the 1950's clothing line!

Now, these dresses are rather pricey, especially for my cheap money saving self. Back a few months ago I received an email from Corset Story, for their Rock-A-Billy dresses, where I could get three of their dresses for a total of $150! After asking my husband, who was shocked I had to even ask at those prices, I bought my three dresses.


This dress is actually sleeveless, but pairing it with a cardigan made the dress more modest. It comes to my knees, and is such a fun print! You can buy the dress Here. Be sure to check the sizing guide, as these dresses are made in the UK and are different numbers then US sizes.



This dress is more dressy and classic. Pairing it with a simple turban wrap left a more classic look. You can buy the dress Here



This is my Passover dress/wrap. I love the contrasting buttons and the tulle bottom. I had a lot of compliments on this dress and it was so comfortable to wear the entire day. You can buy the dress Here

I have many modest dresses, and a lot more dresses that I've had to refashion into modest ones. It doesn't take a lot to look nice, but be covered as well!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email