Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Keren Yeshua


Since converting to Messianic Judaism, (Jews who believe that Yeshua, a.k.a. Jesus, is the Messiah) we have hard a rather difficult time finding music that we like. Sure there are people like Paul Wilbur and I love his ministry, but in my mind there isn't enough Hebrew to his songs.

When I listen to a CD that is by an artist that claims to be Messianic Jewish, I would like to hear more Hebrew integrated with English. I am so pleased that my friend, Chris Mann, is doing just that. Years ago I was so privileged to sing with this man, serving with him on the worship team, and writing songs. It was the most incredible time in my ministry, and a time that I still think about often. I wanted to share his video, and really push this CD. There are many songs on here that we used to do together, and I am so excited about buying this CD for myself.




I cannot wait to order this CD!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email