Friday, January 4, 2013

Love Subway art


Today, my husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. What a wild ride it has been, and I wouldn't trade a moment of it. It is a wonderful thing, to look back and see where we were to where we are now. I can honestly say that I love my husband more now, then I did 9 years ago. It has been so amazing to watch him evolve as a father and as a husband. I am a blessed woman, and I look forward to the next 60 years with my love.

With our anniversary, I was inspired to create some Love subway art. With Valentine's Day coming up, I figured that it was a great time to share these! To download the pictures, simply right click on the picture and click view in new tab. Then save the picture to your computer and print! Enjoy!






Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email