Thursday, November 22, 2012

Being Thankful

On this day, we stop and thank God for all that He has gracious provided. If you are breathing, right now, then you have a reason to give thanks; no matter how bad things might look right now. There are so many things for which I'm thankful for, here are just a few.

1. My loving husband. He is my strength and my heart. You work so hard for all of us, so that I can stay home and teach our children. Thank you for letting me live my dream, and being so selfless. You are an incredible man. Without you, life would not be as grand. I love you, baby.
2. My 3 dinosaurs. I love each of my children, with a love that is unequal to anything else. They remind me, each day, just how good God's grace is. He blessed me with my children, and I am so grateful to be their mother.
3. My parents. You taught me about the Father, loved me when I was unlovable, and protected me. Thank you for your guidance and love. My children are SO lucky to have you as their grandparents!
4. My sisters. Lord knows, we did NOT get along when we were kids, but thank you Lord that we are friends now. I'm so lucky to have you as my sisters, and my friends. Thank you for holding me up in prayer, daily. I love you all so much!
5. My father-in-law. This man has been thru hell and back, and it has been amazing to watch as God has worked in your life. I'm so glad that you are my father-in-law, and best of all , one of my best friends. My kids are lucky to have you as their Grandpapa, and I know they love you so much!
6. My husband's adopted parents. It always bothered me that my children didn't have 2 grandmas, and then like an angel, you both appeared. We love you both so much, and are so grateful that you are in our lives. My children love you so much, and we are so blessed to call you Grandma V and Papa T. Thank you so much for loving us, even with the knowledge of the past, and for making us a part of your family.

I have so many things to be thankful for; including a home, food, and health. The Lord has been more then gracious to us this year, and I'm looking forward to next year, with a grateful heart. Thank you, Father, for your blessings and love.

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email