Sunday, July 29, 2012

Getting Excited!

I always loved the first couple of weeks of school! The new books and the new material always made starting school a treat! I was homeschooled from 1st grade, till I graduated highschool, and my mom still made starting the new year a treat!

I'm starting homeschooling my 2 oldest this year, and I couldn't be more excited! My 4 year old is starting Kindergarten, and he's thrilled! Although, he's already reading at a 1st grade level, so I'm going to have my work cut out for me! We have had such a blast preparing for the school year; buying all the materials they are going to need, printing off all the work they are going to do, and getting the dining room ready for school! They have had so much fun helping me make and hang anchor charts, helping put the paper in the spiral notebooks, and marking the books! They are so excited that they want to start now!

This is going to be a great year of learning! I'm so excited to watch my 4 year old blossom; see how far he goes! My 2 year old has decided that she needs to do school work too, so that she can be like big brother, so she's starting pre-school! Her scissor skills are already pretty impressive! We are looking forward to a fantastic school year!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email