Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mini Vacation to Nebraska

This past weekend, the family and I went on a mini vacation to Lincoln, Nebraska. A friend of ours got married at the SAC Museum this past Saturday. Hubby and I have planned on taking the kids to all of the states, and this was the perfect opportunity to start! The kids had a blast, mom and dad had a blast, and it was a perfect weekend get away for us!
Beautiful building, inside and out!


Nothing beats a free pass for the whole family!





Mopsey was VERY excited about the pink bomber jacket!



It was a very enjoyable trip. We made sure that the kids got out of the car every hour, let their legs stretch, and just took our time! It was a perfect Father's Day for the best dad! He loved all the planes, and so did the kids! I think my favorite part was the road trip. I love seeing all the funny highway signs! Those always crack me up!

Um, if you don't know where Iowa is, then I can't help you!

These coffee pot shaped water towers were everywhere!

What a welcome sight!

one more magnet to start our collection for the family!

We've already got plans for our next mini vacation, here in a few months. We had so much fun, and we can't wait for next time!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email