Saturday, June 16, 2012

3-2-1 Cake


I love a good cake, who doesn't? The problem in my house, is that it never gets finished before it's dry and stale! Then I have wasted cake that I have to throw away, and that's pretty sad. I came across a recipe, on Pinterest, that I just had to share! Plus, it's a way for everyone to have their own custom cake, with the wide variety of add ins you can put in! Here's the recipe for the worlds easiest cake!


Ingredients:
1 Box of Angel Food Cake Mix
1 Box of any flavor cake mix you want.
Chocolate chips, walnuts, sprinkles, or whatever add ins you want!

Directions: Mix the 2 boxes in a large, resealable container. I pour my boxes in a big tupperware container, close the lid and shake it till it's mixed. Then, to make the cake you take 3 TBSP of cake mix, and put it in a mug. Add 2 TBSP of water, and mix well. Put whatever add ins you want, in there, like chocolate chips. Put in microwave and cook for 1 min. Put whatever topping you want on there, like a bit of frozen whipped cream! It's heaven in a mug!

Because the mix is powder, it doesn't get all dried up and gross, like a cooked cake would get. This is the only way that we have cake, now, in our house.

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email