Anyway, I am rabbit trailing here. One of our projects was to get the swing set, that we bought last year, put up. We bought this Swing Set last year, when all the swing sets were on clearance. Trust me, if you can wait to buy a swing set, till it's not in season, you can save over 1/2 off! We just didn't tell the kids what the 3 massive boxes, in the garage, were; they sat in the garage all winter until it was warm enough to put up.
1. Have 2 people, or more, to help. My husband and I were able to put this together easily, because one of us could hold the piece while the other drilled or put the bolts in.
2. Sort all the wood piles. Trust me, it will save you time it you sort everything before you need it!
3. Sort all the hardware needed for each step and put them in little labeled baggies.
4. Seal the wood. It is very porous wood so you have to seal it.
5. Pay attention to the direction! The pictures in the instructions were very good so pay attention to the orientation of the wood.
6. On the slide, once you get one green side in, screw it down before trying to put the other green side on. Trust me, it won't stay in, unless you screw one side down to keep it in.
Until Next Time,