Monday, March 19, 2012

Sure Cuts A Lot and Your Cricut Machine


So, I've made no secret that I have a Cricut machine, and that I love to use it for everything! The one thing I really hate about it is buying those expensive cartridges. They can range from $40, for the Cricut Lite, all the way up to $80 and up, if you get a specialty one! That is WAY to much! While looking online the other day I found an amazing product that I had to share! Sure Cuts A Lot is a program you can buy, that allows you to cut SVG and PDF files, on your Cricut machine! For about $75, you can have the program that will allow you to NEVER need to buy another Cricut cartridge again! Worth every penny! Especially, when there are so many great websites that have free SVG files! A couple of my favorites are  Shery K Designs   Free SVGs and  My Time to Craft . I bought the program last week, and have spent many naptimes looking and downloading all the free SVG files. I'm so excited to cut them out and get back to my scrapbooks!

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email