Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1 Samuel 1:27 Free Print


I can remember seeking the face of God, while I was pregnant with each child. Not only had I wanted each one, I know that they will do something with their lives that is for the Kingdom of God. Now, that being said, there are plenty of times that I get frustrated with my children, especially when I'm breaking up the same fight over the same toy! It's those times that I am reminded that asked for these children, before they were even conceived, and that God, in His great mercy, granted that request. So, I made a printable that I want to share with you. Feel free to print it, share it, just make sure to give me the credit for the artwork.

Background design by PascaleA
Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email