Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oma's Sour Cream Chicken Review


I found this recipe on Pinterest, and thought that we would give it a try. It combines my favorites, chicken and stuffing. The recipe looked nice and easy!
Oma's Sour Cream Chicken Recipe
The above picture is from their website. Looks yummy, and so pretty. Well, mine didn't look as pretty as the picture, nor did the stuffing turn out as crunchy as theirs' did.
Kinda looks like a big mess. But, all in all, it was pretty good. I followed the instructions, on the website, and  even hubby liked it. The only thing he said he would have done differently, next time, is to add some Ranch salad dressing to the sour cream mix, to give it a little kick. Sounds like an interesting proposal. Maybe add a packet of Ranch Seasoning to the sour cream layer?


So, I would give the following grades to this recipe:
Easy instruction- A+
Taste- B

All in all, I think I'll try out hubby's suggestion, and try it with the Ranch mix next time. It was easy enough to make, and the little dinosaurs loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email