Thursday, February 23, 2012

LED Daffodil Votive Holders


I saw this idea on Martha Stewart's website. I thought it was so cute, looked so nice, but there was no way I was going to make these things for a 1 time event, or to hold candy around the house. Yeah, that's what I need, is a 4 year old with a sugar rush! But, I got to thinking about how cute they would look as LED votive holders. So, I decided to make these, and share with you!

You will need:
Template
Paper in various colors of yellow
scissors
mini muffin papers
double sided tape

Directions:
Print and cut out template; trace onto paper. Cut out daffodils. I made 12


Cut small strips of double sided tape and stick to the mini muffin papers.


Peel off paper, from tape, and stick to daffodil
Simple, right?! These make really cute holders, and can grace your house all Spring long!
*DISCLAIMER: I realize that the title does say LED Daffodil Votive Holder, but I want to make extra clear that these votive holders are NOT for wax votives. If you decide to put wax candle votives in these holders, and light the candles, these papers will burn! This is NOT  fire proof paper, nor safe to use around fire! LED votives are battery operated, and won't catch the paper on fire!*

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email