Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hydrating Rose Oil for Face


I found this recipe in a wonderful book, called Gorgeously Green . Seriously, this book is amazing! I devoured the whole thing, so many wonderful ideas! One of the ideas was Rose Oil, for your face. I just recently started using the Oil Cleansing Method, and while I love the results of the cleansing method, my skin still needs it’s Rose oil. I love the fact that it’s all natural, and good for my skin! Here’s the recipe that I use.


A glass jar with a dropper top
Sweet Almond Oil

Geranuim Oil
Rosemary oil
Lavendar Oil

Instructions
Add the Sweet Almond oil to the jar, filling it almost all the way up. Add 5 (or more) drops of all the oils.
In the book, she tells you to use Rose oil, and add Vitamin E to your mixture. Whole Foods, where I got my oils at, didn’t have Rose oil, but had the Rosemary. I’ve been using this oil for 2 years, and I like the Rosemary. I didn’t add the Vitamin E to my mix; I prefer to put that on when needed only.  I love using this oil; it smells so nice and feels so good on your skin.

Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email