Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Home Made Baby Wipes


I'm always trying to save money, where ever I can. One way that I save a lot, is by making my own baby wipes. Those wipes can really add up, and fast! I use them for everything, from wiping noses to bottoms, it didn't make sense to pay upwards to $15 for a box of 6 packs of wipes! So, I searched the internet, and found lots of recipes. I tried several different ones, and found one that I really like. So, I thought I would share it with you!

You will need:
Roll of paper towels (I like the Viva brand. You can get whatever brand you want, but make sure that it is one that stays strong when wet. Trust me, I tried the cheapo paper towels, and had to use 6 times as much just to clean the dirty bottoms.)
Plastic container with a lid
2 TBSP. Olive Oil
2 TBSP. Baby wash
2 C. water

Step One:
Cut your paper towels in half and remove the cardboard center.

Removing the core is can be easier said then done, but I like to grab the core, and twist it up and out. Some of the brands of paper towels really like to glue that first piece on, and it makes it really hard to get off cleanly!

Step Two:
Pour 2 TBSP of Olive Oil in resealable container. Add 2 TBSP of baby wash, and 2 C. of water. Stir slowly, so that you don't make to many bubbles.

Step 3:
Put paper towels in the mixture. Wait until almost all the liquid is absorbed, and flip the paper towels, so that they get thoroughly soaked. Put the lid on the container, and write out your recipe, so you don't forget!





Until Next Time,
In2Kermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email